As many of you may remember, we have a quilt that was made for our wedding. The quilt has many squares (probably 24) that were made by our family and friends. We do cherish this quilt, so for those who have never seen it, stop by sometime and check it out.
A couple weeks ago Marni and Tami were looking at the pictures on the quilt and from this comes a funny story that I just had to share:
On this quilt, there are a couple pictures of Jill and I (Jason) that were taken when we were little. Apparently when Marni saw the picture of Jill, she said "Alyssa," and when she saw the picture of me, she said "Marni." For those who are unaware, Alyssa is Jill's six year old daughter.
I guess this is just one more proof that our kids do look a lot like us.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on your new addition guys! Please post some pictures!!
Thanks Chelsea. I just checked my PC and I don't have any downloaded from the camera. I will post them next week.
Post a Comment